Pagina 1 di 2 12 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 11
    Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito For our friends grey panthers speaking english

For our friends grey panthers speaking english, this interesting newsletter, about the new italian trends. Have a good reading. vp
    Attached Files Attached Files

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009
    ubicazione
    Serravalle (RSM)

predefinito Happy Birthday

Thanks dear Vitalba for these interesting news. Beg Your pardon if I did'nt write on Grey Panthers forum, but I was so busy, with baseball and my job. And Happy Birthday!
    maurofiorini

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito Thank you Mauro

Quote Originariamente inviata da 998R Visualizza il messaggio
    Thanks dear Vitalba for these interesting news. Beg Your pardon if I did'nt write on Grey Panthers forum, but I was so busy, with baseball and my job. And Happy Birthday!
    Thank you Mauro for your whishes and please come back soon! vp

Registrato al forum dal
    Feb 2010
    ubicazione
    Corso Plebisciti 9 - Milano

Thumbs up How could we do to get this forum moving ?

Shall we try to give a "push" to this interesting forum ? What could we do ? How can I be useful for this ?
    Vico Hemsi, a 73 years youngster of Milano

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito What a wonderful idea!

Quote Originariamente inviata da Vico Hemsi Visualizza il messaggio
    Shall we try to give a "push" to this interesting forum ? What could we do ? How can I be useful for this ?
    Vico Hemsi, a 73 years youngster of Milano
    Thank you, dear Vico, for your idea. I think that in this forum everyone could speak in English about every thing: books, political issue, travelling. This forum is for senior accustomed to speak English in their job and now, very often, no more worker! I enjoy if you begin and help us to transform this place in something more interesting! Ready to go? vp

Registrato al forum dal
    Jul 2009
    ubicazione
    milano

predefinito

Hallo. I am a newcomer. Accoustomed to speak english and french and fond of both languages. I live in Milan and I am pleased to exchange information on what is going on in my city - movies, conferences, visits - using english. Any suggestion ?
    Annamaria

Registrato al forum dal
    Oct 2008
    ubicazione
    Provincia di Brescia.

Smile Milan

Quote Originariamente inviata da Annamaria Galleani Visualizza il messaggio
    Hallo. I am a newcomer. Accoustomed to speak english and french and fond of both languages. I live in Milan and I am pleased to exchange information on what is going on in my city - movies, conferences, visits - using english. Any suggestion ?
    Annamaria
    Hi! Annamaria,
    As you'll see my english needs to be brushed up but I think it'll be enough to make me understand.
    I live in Brescia but I've always lived in Milan. I love this town, indeed.
    I follow on 'Il Corriere' news that can make me aquainted about what's going on, execially regarding exibitions end cultural events.
    I've read that from may, 8th to june, 6th at the 'Galleria Sozzani' there will be an intersting photo-exibition. Here attached you'll find an article about that.
    I hope to visit that because seems interesting, in my opinion.
    Now I'm starting for a long journey and I'll be back the first week of June.
    I don't know if there's a site where we can find news in english about events helding in Milan. If you have this information, please post it here.
    Warm regards,
    Roberto
    http://milano.corriere.it/milano/not...48822432.shtml
    Roberto Gioffredi

Registrato al forum dal
    Jul 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito Welcome Annamaria:)

Great!I live at Milan too and I like to speak english very much.There are some cinemas with films on original language,once or twice a week.
    regards Violetta

Quote Originariamente inviata da Annamaria Galleani Visualizza il messaggio
    Annamaria

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

Thumbs up Very good, Annamaria

Very good, Annamaria! We need some good ideas to increase the success of this site. And I think that a lot of people, that don't work anymore, will be happy to speak english not for job, but for pleasure... for ever, with you. bye bye vp

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2010
    ubicazione
    PAGANI

Smile

]Very good, Annamaria! We need some good ideas to increase the success of this site. And I think that a lot of people, that don't work anymore, will be happy to speak english not for job, but for pleasure... for ever, with you. bye bye vp[/QUOTE]

hallo i'm patrizia.I'M an english teacher in primary school and I like very much to speak english for pleasure and I Think that this site will give the opportunity to a lot of people to practise english in a informal way.bye bye