Pagina 1 di 2 12 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 19

Discussione: Welcome, new friends!

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

Smile Welcome, new friends!

Hi, and welcome... in Italy. This forum is for you, international over 50 people interesting on Italian people, and country, and culture and food. But welcome also to international people over 50 interesting to speak all together, because our age is fine to day and our pleasure to go around the world too! Welcome! My name is Vitalba Paesano

Registrato al forum dal
    Dec 2008
    ubicazione
    Roma

predefinito Welcome

Hi Vitalba and welcome to all new friends from allover the world, I hope.
    Here some Italian "young" friends will be to discuss with you and togeter we may try to mix our languages into a new way to found friendfully society.
    Attilio

Registrato al forum dal
    Dec 2008
    ubicazione
    Roma

predefinito Welcome

Quote Originariamente inviata da vitalba paesano Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi, and welcome... in Italy. This forum is for you, international over 50 people interesting on Italian people, and country, and culture and food. But welcome also to international people over 50 interesting to speak all together, because our age is fine to day and our pleasure to go around the world too! Welcome! My name is Vitalba Paesano
    Hi Vitalba.It is a good idea to open this forum to international people,so we dont forget our english learned at school and so we can discuss with other people all round the world.

Marsha Devine Guest

Smile Thank you and Hello!

Hi! - Thank you for inviting others from around the world to join your forum! I am from New York State - originally Long Island, outside of NYC, but for the past 25 years have lived in rural upstate NY - wine country

Currently, my husband and I are staying with our daughter in Guam -- she is in the US Navy and gets deployed on short notice, so we are here to help care for her 2 year old son. Great job for grandparents!! Plus we get to enjoy this tropical island

Languages are not one of my strong points, so I am looking forward to meeting new friends in this 'English' speaking forum...perhaps learning some Italian as well!

Ciao!
    Marsha

Registrato al forum dal
    Dec 2008
    ubicazione
    Roma

predefinito Welcome Marsha

Quote Originariamente inviata da Marsha Devine Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi! - Thank you for inviting others from around the world to join your forum! I am from New York State - originally Long Island, outside of NYC, but for the past 25 years have lived in rural upstate NY - wine country

Currently, my husband and I are staying with our daughter in Guam -- she is in the US Navy and gets deployed on short notice, so we are here to help care for her 2 year old son. Great job for grandparents!! Plus we get to enjoy this tropical island

Languages are not one of my strong points, so I am looking forward to meeting new friends in this 'English' speaking forum...perhaps learning some Italian as well!

Ciao!
    Marsha
    Welcome Marsha, i am from Luxembourg but i live in Italy and i enjoy living here.I have married an italian and so now i'm italian too.I will be grandmother in three months.My english isn't famous because i have forgotten nearly all my english learned at school 40 years ago.Ciao

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito Hello Marsha!

Thank you for your visit! I hope that it may be your daily meeting with your new italian friends! I know that in the world, with Internet, a lot of over 50 people speak together about their problems, their thinking, their way to live and I hope that with you also in Italy we can learn the same! Thank you for your help! I have a question for you: in your country do over 50 people have some little job or prefer to live without works and problems? Have a good year with us! Vitalba Paesano (very often signed with vp)

swanknitter Guest

predefinito Hello from Down Under

I am really American but have lived in Australia for 17 years because I married a lovely Australian man I met on the Internet! Sadly, he passed away in 2007. I would love to make friends in Italy because it is at the top of the places I'd like to visit. I enjoy gardening and cooking so would love to meet someone with common interests.

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito You can do better

Dear new friend from Australia, you believe in Internet world! For a new husband, I think you can choose better in some sites like meetic.com . Here we are all friends not specially oriented to choose a new partner, so you could have no lucky with us! Godd lucky at all! vp

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009

predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da vitalba paesano Visualizza il messaggio
    Hello Vitalba,
    I live in Missouri in the middle of the USA.
    Pamela Demasi

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito Welcome, Pamela!

Welcome at grey-panthers! You are one of the first new frends from... the world! You can speake in English with us on the special forum In English Together! Please speak with us about all you think is good and interesting for over 50 people with ... large mind! vitalba paesano (very often signed as vp)