Pagina 2 di 2 primaprima 12
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 11 a 19 su 19

Discussione: Welcome, new friends!

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009

Smile

Quote Originariamente inviata da vitalba paesano Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi, and welcome... in Italy. This forum is for you, international over 50 people interesting on Italian people, and country, and culture and food. But welcome also to international people over 50 interesting to speak all together, because our age is fine to day and our pleasure to go around the world too! Welcome! My name is Vitalba Paesano
    This so nice, i don't know how to go about , but I will try.....defenitive i love Italian food, specially pizza...I think is the best kind of food, and then is lasagna, Spagetti al oleo..etc...That is to begging with...then the very best will be your art history and architecture and the old Roman Empire, yes I think is so much to like about Italy, I can't finish the list
    well thanks to invited me i will enjoy Totally

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito Thank You

Thank you Arlette, you here have found some new friesnds and a lot of new italian recipes! Come back early! ciao. vp

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009

predefinito But it's Carol here, Vitalba

I'm really not looking for a new partner, just a friend, like I said in my message. So far I haven't had any responses. Your recipe is a already a standard one here. I like to add anchovies sometimes too. I am trying to lose weight before knee replacement so pasta is off the menu right now. Fish and vegetables. Too boring!

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito Dear Carol

Dear Carol, here you can found a lot of good friends, speaking english, that probably know, as me, the problem of a diet: a lot of vegetables, less pasta and bread, not too much fruits and prothein at the minimum! Only the brave can arrives! friendly. vp

PS. The image is not fat!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registrato al forum dal
    Oct 2008
    ubicazione
    Provincia di Brescia.

Red face Hi, Carol!

Quote Originariamente inviata da Carol Denehy Visualizza il messaggio
    I'm really not looking for a new partner, just a friend, like I said in my message. So far I haven't had any responses. Your recipe is a already a standard one here. I like to add anchovies sometimes too. I am trying to lose weight before knee replacement so pasta is off the menu right now. Fish and vegetables. Too boring!
    It's a great pleasure to have the chance to know people speaking English language. Not only for the possibility to practise English language but for the pleasure to discover new way of life. I hope that you'll place some photografs in GreyPanthers or some interesting news.
    Referring to the problem that you've with your knee, I think that it could be necessary to loose wheight (if you're overweight).
    One of my friend had a problem like your. The doctor gave him a special diet based on protein and vegatables (meat,eggs,fish, cheese and vegatables) for two weeks and I remember that he lost 7 kilos.
    But i recommend you to hear a doctor before to start every kind of heavy diet.
    Are you Australian? It could be very interesting read and look something from you about that.
    I beg your pardon for my English but I hope it could be enough to make us understand.
    Best regards.
    Roberto7. Brescia-Italia.
    Ultima modifica di Roberto Gioffredi : 20-02-09 a 16:01

Registrato al forum dal
    Jul 2008

predefinito Here I'm

Quote Originariamente inviata da swanknitter Visualizza il messaggio
    I am really American but have lived in Australia for 17 years because I married a lovely Australian man I met on the Internet! Sadly, he passed away in 2007. I would love to make friends in Italy because it is at the top of the places I'd like to visit. I enjoy gardening and cooking so would love to meet someone with common interests.
    Dear friend, I'd like to speak with you, if you want! I have a dream: to visit Australia, but the travel is too expensive and I need a lot of money, a lot of time. Which is the best, in your opinion? thank you. Angelo

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito Hello Meena!

Hello Meena! How beatiful to meet you in this moment! Please, come here more often: you have always so interesting things to write! ciao! vp

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009
    ubicazione
    I live in Mumbai, INDIA

predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da vitalba paesano Visualizza il messaggio
    Hello Meena! How beatiful to meet you in this moment! Please, come here more often: you have always so interesting things to write! ciao! vp
    Hi Vitalba ! Sorry have not written on the site for a long time !
    Have been away to New Delhi, For Over two weeks to attend a family wedding !

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009
    ubicazione
    Serravalle (RSM)

predefinito

Hello, Meena, how are You doing? Here in San Marino weather is sunny but very cold! And in Your country?
    maurofiorini