Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 3 su 3

Discussione: I'm waiting for Carol

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito I'm waiting for Carol

I'm waiting for Carol. I met her in Facebook in a over50 international group and she promised to me that she will be arriving here. Now i'm waiting for Carol... she lives in Australia and her smile is friendly. I hope that she is arriving. Welcome Carol, here there are your italian new friends! vitalba (very often signed with vp)

the flower is tipical in Italy; it is the orange flower. In Italy there a lot of plants!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009

predefinito Hello from Down Under

I've had a bit of trouble figuring out your web site--I thought I would be able to understand more Italian! Hello to all my new Italian friends! I would very much like to come visit when I have the money to afford it. I want to eat REAL Italian food. I have just finished reading a book about an American writer who learned Italian cooking from the source in Tuscany and I want to try all these delicacies myself. I never thought I would like polenta but now I would love to try it. I could eat pasta every day and not grow tired, just fat! Anyone who enjoys cooking should contact me and help me learn.

Cheers,
    Carol

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito Do you like spaghetti and tomatoes?

Dear Carol, i'm happy you have arrived to grey panthers! I'd like to offer to you a special recipe of mine. Try, test and tell!
    14 ounces spaghetti- 6 tablespoons extra - virgin olive oil - 1 cup puréed plum tomatoes - 3 cloves garlic, peeled - 1 teaspoon minced Italian parsley - 1 teaspoon minced basil -- salt
    In a deep, wide skillet heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil with 1 clove of garlic; discard the garlic and add the tomatoes and a pinch of salt. Simmer. Mince the remaining clove of garlic and combine with the parsley, basil. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook the spaghetti just they need. Drain. Toss into the skillet with the tomato sauce. Fold in the minced herb mixture and the remaining olive oil, and serve immediately . Ciao and come here soon! vp