Pagina 1 di 2 12 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 18

Discussione: I introduce myself

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009
    ubicazione
    I live in Mumbai, INDIA

predefinito I introduce myself

Hi, i'm Meena Mohan I live in Mumbai, India ! Have visited Italy a number of times with my Husband Though a long time back !

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito Welcome!

Welcome at grey-panthers! You are one of the first new frends from... the world! You can speake in English with us on the special forum In English Together! Please speak with us about all you think is good and interesting for over 50 people with ... large mind! vitalba paesano (very often signed as vp)

Registrato al forum dal
    Jun 2008
    ubicazione
    Milano

predefinito A lovely idea

Dear all, Meena wrote me a personal email that I'd like to be known by all friends. It says: ""Hi Vitalba ! The importance of Friends in our lives is like Our heartbeats !! Though they are not Visible, they silently lend you a Gift called LIFE ! Thank you for being my friend !"
    Our heartbeats are very important for our lives, as the friends! Thankyou Meena. vp

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009
    ubicazione
    Serravalle (RSM)

predefinito Plesased to meet You

Pleased to meet You, Meena, I love indian food!
    maurofiorini

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009
    ubicazione
    I live in Mumbai, INDIA

predefinito Lovely food

Food, glorious food...The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...An army marches on its stomach.... Dear friend, whic kind of food do you prefer? I'm quite sure that you love bread. In India, you know, bread is eaten more in the northern regions of the country because of its dry climate.There are a variety of breads consumed in India like roti, naan and paratha. Indian roti is flat and cooked on a tava or cast-iron griddle. It can also be cooked in a tandoor. Roti is thin and made of atta (wholewheat). The naan is soft and fluffy and is made from plain flour with a little bit of yeast. Parathas are layered bread made of wheat flour but fried in little oil. The breads are prepared according to one's own taste and imagination. That is why in India we have variety of breads like the plain naan, garlic naan, methi roti, aloo paratha, puri, bhature. Do you love it? MM

Registrato al forum dal
    Dec 2008
    ubicazione
    Roma

predefinito re lovely food

Quote Originariamente inviata da Meena Mohan Visualizza il messaggio
    Food, glorious food...The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...An army marches on its stomach.... Dear friend, whic kind of food do you prefer? I'm quite sure that you love bread. In India, you know, bread is eaten more in the northern regions of the country because of its dry climate.There are a variety of breads consumed in India like roti, naan and paratha. Indian roti is flat and cooked on a tava or cast-iron griddle. It can also be cooked in a tandoor. Roti is thin and made of atta (wholewheat). The naan is soft and fluffy and is made from plain flour with a little bit of yeast. Parathas are layered bread made of wheat flour but fried in little oil. The breads are prepared according to one's own taste and imagination. That is why in India we have variety of breads like the plain naan, garlic naan, methi roti, aloo paratha, puri, bhature. Do you love it? MM
    Hi Meena , i like bread ,but i don't know indian breads.I will taste it.I love very much italian pizza. Gabrielle

Registrato al forum dal
    Oct 2008
    ubicazione
    Provincia di Brescia.

predefinito

It'll be a great pleasure to know an Indian friend. Your country is marvellous.
    I've never known Indian people even if in the little town where I live (Near Brescia, in the north of Italy) there are a lot of Indians that work very hard with the Cows in farms producing milk. There're a lot of Indian children too! It's a pleasure to see how they are friendly and attached at their costumes and traditions.
    I hope to hear you soon.
    A friendly CIAO from Italy.
    Roberto

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009
    ubicazione
    I live in Mumbai, INDIA

predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da Roberto7 Visualizza il messaggio
    It'll be a great pleasure to know an Indian friend. Your country is marvellous.
    I've never known Indian people even if in the little town where I live (Near Brescia, in the north of Italy) there are a lot of Indians that work very hard with the Cows in farms producing milk. There're a lot of Indian children too! It's a pleasure to see how they are friendly and attached at their costumes and traditions.
    I hope to hear you soon.
    A friendly CIAO from Italy.
    Roberto
    Hi Roberto ! Sorry for the delayed Reply ! I am still trying to figure out this Site. though i am enjoying every minute of it ! Half of the time i am lost ha ! ha ! I have mailed you on your profile, please check it and stay in touch.
    Take care and Bye for now !
    Meena

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009
    ubicazione
    I live in Mumbai, INDIA

predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da gabrielle Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi Meena , i like bread ,but i don't know indian breads.I will taste it.I love very much italian pizza. Gabrielle
    Hi Gabrielle ! You will find it amazing that Italian Pizza is commanly eaten and enjoyed in India. Though i suppose like in any country we tend to change things sometimes to suit our tastes !
    please stay in touch and ask me anything you wish to know about India.
    My reply is somewhat delayed as i am still getting used to this Site.
    Take care
    Meena

Registrato al forum dal
    Jan 2009
    ubicazione
    I live in Mumbai, INDIA

predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da 998R Visualizza il messaggio
    Pleased to meet You, Meena, I love indian food!
    Hi Mauro ! Am pleased to meet you too ! I am too very fond of Italian food, specially all kinds of Pastas ! What kind of Indian food do you like to eat ? If you have any kind of questions regarding India, please ask me.
    Sorry for writing to you late, but since i am new to this site, i am still trying to figure it out !
    Take care and stay in touch
    Meena